Principal Consultant / Director
An investigation and risk management professional with more than thirty experience in law enforcement and industry. (Former Detective Inspector in Organised Crime) Successfully commanded teams of specialist investigators, investigations into organised crime syndicates and developed proactive strategies on behalf of the State and Commonwealth Governments.
- Proven track record of coordinating and managing high-risk operations and major criminal investigations through the facilitation of multi-agency workgroups.
- Consulted and worked with both government and private entities including investigations of fatalities, serious incidents, criminal matters, and misconduct/corruption.
- High-level court experience in coronial, civil and criminal jurisdictions. Consulted to and worked with many organisations, including, Attorney Generals Department, NSW Police, Ausgrid, pharmaceutical, scientific and chemical industries.
- Highly experienced Incident Causal Analysis Method (ICAM) facilitator.
- Qualified (team leader) domestic and counter-terrorist Police crisis negotiator with significant experience across all facets of major criminal investigation and critical incident management.
- Prepared and submitted complex submissions for the NSW Ministry and senior levels of the Australian Attorney General’s Department.
- Experience in the development of fatigue management policy, procedures and systems and challenging behaviour (including workplace violence).