Safe Workers In Any Workplace
All companies and organisations must manage the health, safety and security of their workers as a direct ‘duty of care’ requirement. We have diverse expertise particularly within high risk work environments.
WHS Incident Prevention and Response Services
- Development and implementation of an Incident Response Framework for safety / security related incidents
- Advice and support during the first response to a safety or security related incident
- Conduct thorough investigations to identify organisational issues and root cause analysis
- Incident review workshops utilising the ICAM methodology
- Training on investigation techniques to include;
- scene preservation and examination
- evidence collection and exhibit management
- witness and affected person interviews
- managing inquiries conducted under legal and professional privilege (LPP)
- report writing
- Development of processes for managing recommendations and action tracking.
- Auditing to assess the implementation and effectiveness of control measures.